lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

"An Important Person"

One of the most important people in my life is my mom. My mom I think is the person that best know me in the whole word.  She has been there with me always since I was born since my first day in the world and I’m very happy with her and I will never change her. I will never want another mother in my life.  
I will describe my mom this way: she has black dark her with little parts of red because she paints it. Her hair is always smelling good and always bright. She is not tall she is like a really small person, she always tries to dress the nice as possible always very professional. She doesn’t hear very well I don’t know why but every time I talk to her she always ask like what did you said?, so I have to repeat everything to her twice. She is a very sociable person she has tons of friends and every day she makes more and more friends all the days.  My mom have 2 brothers ant 1 sister she is the third older in the family. She works from Monday to Friday 8: AM to 4: PM sometimes she comes home a little bit later than that. She works on supermarkets she is in charge of all the special negotiations  she negotiate what it is going to be in all the stores of the country; her specialty are candies so she always bring us bubble gum, chocolate and sweet tarts, and other kind of delicious candies.   All the days she takes my brother and me to our soccer trainings sometimes she doesn’t have time even to eat but she doesn’t care because if we are happy she is happy.
She was born 10th of July 1965; in Guatemala City. Since she was a little girl she was a really really smart girl and an excellent student. She didn’t like to go very much to parties and that things but she liked to hang out with friends doing other kind of stuff like:  playing like games in the house, watching movies, water war and other stuff. She was a really happy person since she was a little girl and she made everyone around happy too.
Now that she was a grown person and she is the best moo in the world. I like a lot of things about her she always smells like home, she always has a smile in her face and she is almost never angry. She is a great person because every time anyone needs something or someone is in trouble she is always there for that person; she does whatever is possible to do what she can.  A very good example of that is when I was little I had a very bad sickness I went to the hospital for about two months. I was really sick and the person who was for me every single day was my mom.  She had very bad nights sleeping in the worst couches and beds but she only care about me so she slept there. I’m very glad with her to do that for me and I think I could never thank enough my mom for doing that.
She is not a perfect person she has some bad things too like: she has a lot of trouble in accepting her errors like she never had the fault of anything someone else but not her. Another thing is that sometimes she gets mad really fast for little things that are mean less. Sometimes she wants to do things her own way and she doesn’t listen to what others say.
My mom is the best mother of the world and one of the best persons in the whole world. I know she is not famous but she helps every day poor people and people of the church; she always gives food and money to all the people that need something.
I love her very much with all her errors and mistakes she has done all her life, she has good things too but I love her just the way she is and I will never want her to change and I will never want another mother in the whole world.

1 comentario:

  1. Fernando:

    Paints = dyes.

    Best Moo or best Mom?

    Make sure to proofread your writing!

    You provide a lot of really great details about your mother. Nice work!

    Next time, try to include more sensory language, similes, and metaphors so we can more easily picture what/who you are writing about.

    Best,
    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar