lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

A Camp I Will Never Forget

The first time I met this person I didn’t thought it will be one of my best friends and one of the most important people in my life.

Well it all started like 1 year ago my dad took us to a camp in the woods where he thought we will have fun, he was right because that is a weekend I will never forget in my life. I didn’t wanted to go at first because I had better stuff to do than going to this boring camp. My dad said that it should be fun for me and that I will met new people and stuff like that, he didn’t convince me with this words until he said if you don’t go to the camp I will take form you: your cell phone, your iPod, TV, guitar and all the parties that you have. So I didn’t really had a choice, so I decided to go to the camp.  My brothers came with me to the camp too. When we arrived the place there were tons of people, everyone different, I was happy because maybe I will do met new people. So I got out of the car and with a good feeling that it will be a great weekend I went out of the car. We entered to a big house where the manager of the camp will give us all the information about the camp. I went to a chair and there is where I saw him for the first time.  His name was Nicolas. He was a big guy taller than me, he was a little chubby, his hair was brown dark brown, and he was wearing a black shirt with a jeans and blue tennis. I sat right next to him because that was the only chair available. The manager started talking and I was barley paying attention, I was really bored. Then he said that the guy of our right would be our partner of room the whole weekend. I wanted to choose one of my friends for partner but I couldn’t do anything.

Then we went to the rooms I grabbed my stuff and entered my room. In the room there were only two beds, one was near the window and the other was right beside the bathroom. I, since I got first, picked the one near the window because I like to feel the air in the nights. I left my stuff in the bed and then I went to the bathroom. When I went out of the bathroom, my stuff was all in the floor and Nicolas was lying in the bed near the window. I was really mad because of that so I said to him that why he did that, he didn’t answer me and he put his headphones started to hear to music, and he ignored me. I asked him again why he did that, and then since he didn’t answered me, I grabbed his headphones and threw them to the floor; the headphones broke apart when I did that. He went really really mad and he pushed me really hard so I felt down, I pushed him again really hard and he felt down and the we started fighting. He was a really big guy taller than me so he started beating me, I punched him in the face and then he kicked me. We kept fighting until some of the other rooms heard us and they called the manager. When he went to our room he started to separate us so we stop fighting. I explained him all the story to him. He said that I was right so I took my bed back but I had to pay him every cent of his headphones.

After that we didn’t talk until night. I put my pajamas on, I brushed my teeth and I went to sleep. Well that’s what I tried. I was there trying to sleep but I couldn’t because Nicolas had the lights on. I asked him nicely this time if he could turn of the lights because I couldn’t sleep and I was very tired. He didn’t turn the lights on, but I was too tired to fight with him again so I had to sleep like that for at least half of the night. The other half of the night I couldn’t sleep because he was snoring son hard my ears were about to explode. In the morning he took like one hour to take a shower, so when I went into the shower I have to resist all the cold water, so I had to took he fastest shower of my life.

The next day I beg the manager to let me change my room with anyone because I couldn’t stand him anymore. He said that there were no more rooms available, that I should talk to him so we could be better room partners; and that’s what I did. When I went to the room the guy was crying a lot. He had a photo of his parents in his hands. I asked him what was wrong with him, that I could help because I didn’t want to fight with him anymore. His parents where divorcing so they took him to the camp so he didn’t saw all the fighting that they had. I grab his shoulder and his hands and then we promised each other that we will help to be good partners and good friends.  It worked out really well, and in the camp we did everything together; eat marshmallows ‘played games, made jokes and I really had a great time.

Now a days, he is one of my best friends we always try to go to the camp every year or see each other in another place. I will never forget that camp and I really thank my dad to give the opportunity to get to know a great guy like Nicolas.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario